Sunday Services are
in-person at 10:30 am
If you stay home instead, tune in via Zoom
Staying Safe During COVID
Currently, the indoor mask mandate remains in force. Weekly updates will continue as the situation evolves. This week, we are staying the course:
- All individuals age 2 and up are required to wear masks indoors. Masks will be provided at the front and back doors for anyone who didn’t bring one.
- Speakers and singers on the chancel will remain masked except while presenting, during which time they will wear a face shield.
- Anyone singing or speaking on the chancel at the same time will be 6 feet apart.
- Congregational singing will be done masked.
- Choral singing is on hold for the time being.
- The back door of the Sanctuary, behind the sound board, will be kept open.
- Please do socialize outside following services at your leisure, but maintain at least 6 feet of distance from members outside your household if you are not wearing a mask.
UUCSR COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
September 16, 2021
Whereas, we are in a global public health emergency due to COVID-19, and
Whereas, we want all our congregants, employees, and visitors to be safe, and
Whereas, we believe in the interconnected web of being and that what we do as individuals affects our entire community, and
Whereas, in addition to worship services, we host a number of community meetings, events, and services, therefore
UUCSR requires a COVID-19 vaccination for persons 12 years of age and older before entering the interior spaces at 545 and 547 Mendocino Avenue. Persons complying with this provision must be able to show evidence of a COVID-19 vaccination upon request .
In lieu of proof of COVID-19 vaccination, said persons must have had a negative COVID-19 test in the 72 hours prior to building entry, and must be able to show evidence of the negative C0VID-19 test upon request.
In addition to the above, employees must provide proof of vaccination prior to their first day of work or by September 20, 2021. In lieu of COVID-19 vaccination, employees must submit evidence of twice weekly COVID-19 testing to their supervisor.
To see previous services, visit the UUCSR Youtube channel.
Read our Message of Unequivocal Support for Black Lives Matter.
Meet some of our members!
Here is our seasonal 30-minute contemplative service, Into Stillness
What we are about
Why we love this congregation